Saturday, March 29, 2008

Interested?

My sister recommended this site, I have nothing to lose and possibly something to gain and so here I am......My interests vary, I am traditional in that I enjoy quiet evenings at home, cuddling, and affectionate moments. Communication and honesty are extremely important to me as well. I am also a huge animal lover - anything from dogs and cats, to turtles and camels (I can ride camels and donkeys, but have had horrible experiences with horses - everywhere from Madrid to Cairo - LOL) I love to read but am not into romance novels, haven't been since high school. I like non-fiction, thrillers, mysteries, action, I guess the same could be said of my interests in movies - except that I also like to watch comedies.

Spontaneity is key. I'm not much of a planner, but if you took the time to plan something, then I'd happily go along. I like to swim, dance, cook, eat, ride bikes (backseat rider only!) and occasionally skydive - weather permitting :-D At the end of the day, I am not looking for a mirror image of myself - that would be boring.

Interested?

3 comments:

Santhana said...

haha, only one post?

Anyway, if you are Khmer and want to get a free khmer hosting, you can get free hosting at www.members.phnompenh.name which is provided by www.phnompenh.name

aji said...

YOU CAN EARN MONEY ONLINE BY THIS WAY. TRUST IN ME! VERY EASY!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE ABOUT THIS

http://www.indoclix.com/index.php?ref=ajinguyen

Aida Hanim said...

Can I be your friend? Although I'm Malaysian.